Would you like to be a “Buddy” to a Boise State Wrestler?
This new program is offered to kids up to 13 years old (sorry, no high school wrestlers due to NCAA rules). If you sign up for this program you will have the opportunity to:
1. Be matched up with one BSU Wrestler as your friend.
2. The BSU Wrestler will make phone contact to introduce himself and talk one on one with the individual.
3. Get in to all BSU home matches (7 this year) for free with one paying adult. Must be accompanied by a paying adult for safety reasons.
4. Receive a Boise State Wrestling T-Shirt
5. Participate in a 1 hour clinic on the BSU Campus with your Buddy by your side. Clinic date scheduled for Feb 2nd, 2008 at 1 PM in the BSU Wrestling room.
Cost for this one of a kind program is $60. Please send your registration form and check made out to Boise State Wrestling prior to Jan. 28th to the following address:
5388 N. Hickory Tree Way
Boise, ID 83713
Any questions please call Jackie Smith at (208) 377-8885.
***All Proceeds to benefit the Boise State Wrestling Team***