Boise State Defeats New Mexico For Sixth Consecutive Victory
Luke Shields and Stanley Sarapanich, defended the No.1 doubles position as they defeated Max Jones and Kamil Pajkowski, 8-5. Steve Robertson and Clancy Shields paired up to oust Chris and Johnny Parkes, 9-7. Blake Boswell and Eric Roberson then defeated Miles Bugby and Graeme Kassautzki, 8-6, for the duo’s fourth victory in five matches.
The Broncos and Lobos would go on to split the six singles matches.
Clancy Shields earned a 6-4 and 6-2 victory over Kassautzki for his ninth win in 12 attempts during dual match play.
Luke Shields collect his team-leading 22nd singles victory as he knocked off Jones 3-6, 6-2 and 6-3 in the No. 1 position.
Robertson extended his winning streak to seven matches has he earned the 6-1 and 6-0 win over Pajkowski to secure the point and the match for
The three matches
Dilaj could not overcome Johnny Parkes and fell 3-6, 6-2 and 1-6.
Brent Werbeck and Chris Parkes needed a tie breaker to determine their third set but in the end Parkes prevailed 4-6, 6-4, 7-6 (7-5).
In a three-and-a-half hour marathon, Boswell fell to Bugby 7-6, 4-6, 7-6 (11-9).
This is the second straight win over
1. Luke Shields d. Max Jones, 3-6, 6-2, 6-3
2. Clancy Shields d. Graeme Kassautzki, 6-4, 6-2
3. Johnny Parkes d. Piotr Dilaj, 6-3, 2-6, 6-1
4. Miles Bugby d. Blake Boswell, 7-6, 4-6, 7-6 (11-9)
5. Steve Robertson d. Kamil Pajkowski, 6-1, 6-0
6. Brent Werbeck d. Chris Parkes, 4-6, 6-4, 7-6 (7-5)
1. Sarapanich/L. Shields d. Jones/Pajkowski, 8-5
2. Robertson/C. Shields d. Parkes/Parkes, 9-7
3. Boswell/Roberson d. Bugby/Kassautzki, 8-6
- Men's Sports
- Women's Sports
- Staff Directory
- Bronco Sports Properties
- Media Relations
- Sports Medicine
- Blue Thunder Marching Band
- Spirit Squad
- Ticket Office
- Ticket Office Home
- My Account
- Buy Tickets
- Accessibility/ADA Info
- Student Ticket Info
- Student Rewards Program
- Seating Charts
- Chairback Rentals
Boise State Ticket Office
1910 University Drive - MS 1230
Boise, ID 83725
Hours & Contact
Monday - Thursday | 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday | 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m
Phone: (208) 426-4737
Fax: (208) 426-2229
- FAN ZONE