Meet G.A. Hill, a freshman from Aransas Pass, Texas. He is one of the new faces of the Boise State Men's Basketball Team.
1. What are your impressions of Boise and your teammates so far? How have open gyms been going? I like it here a lot and open gyms have been going really well. We’re getting after it.
2. What is something Bronco fans don’t know about you but they might find interesting? I know how to walk on stilts.
3. What attracted you most to Boise? Playing basketball.
4. Kobe or LeBron? LeBron.
5. What person would be your presenter at your induction to the basketball hall of fame and why? My brother, Leon, because he helped me get to where I am today.
6. In your opinion, what is your biggest strength on the basketball court? What area of your game do you most want to improve upon? Facilitating the floor and finding the open man is something I feel very comfortable doing and I’d like to improve my scoring abilities.
7. Did you play any sports other than basketball while you were growing up? Yes, I played soccer and football.
8. What are you most excited about for this upcoming season? Winning games along with winning the WAC.
9. Who is your favorite basketball player? Chris Paul.
10. What three words would you use to describe Coach Greg Graham? An offensive guru.
11. What are you most excited about thinking about your Bronco debut this upcoming season? Playing basketball and competing with my teammates.