The Road to the 2009 Final Four Travels Through Boise
Friday, March 20 and Sunday, March 22, 2009
Boise State University
Taco Bell Arena
- Pairings will be announced Sunday, March 15 at 6 pm, Eastern time on CBS.
- Game times will be announced the Monday before competition.
- Tickets are $183.00 each and are for two sessions Friday and one session Sunday, for a total of three tickets for six games.
- Tickets are available: via internet at www.ncaa.com/tickets or by box office purchase. The box office will be open Monday through Friday from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- Every person, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the facility.
- Ticket requests will be processed on a first-come, first-serve basis unless demand warrants the need for a random-selection process.
- In case of a random-selection process, applicants will be notified whether they were successful and will receive any refunds by June 1, 2008.
- Applicants will receive tickets no later than January 31, 2009. If tickets are not received by this date, it is the applicant's responsibility to contact the Boise State ticket office.
- Credit card orders will be processed upon receipt. If an applicant's credit card is debited, that indicates the ticket request has been received. It does not mean the applicant will receive tickets.
- The same credit card may not be used for payment on multiple accounts or applications.
- The only person who will be permitted to initiate an investigation of tickets or a refund of an unfulfilled ticket request is the person whose name appears on the original application. All inquires must be in writing and must include a photocopy of the original application confirmation.
- Errors made by the applicant on the ticket request are the responsibility of the applicant and cannot be changed once the request has been submitted.
- Tickets will not be refunded, exchanged, or returned.
- Seats may be allocated in the same row or adjacent rows when seating blocks are assigned.
- Unless specifically authorized by the NCAA, tickets may not be offered as a prize in a sweepstakes, drawing, auction, or contest. Only NCAA Corporate Champions and Corporate Partners are authorized to use NCAA tickets in advertising, marketing or promotional activities.
- Tickets may not be sold above face value.
- The NCAA reminds fans that purchasing tickets from secondary unauthorized vendors may result in fraudulent purchases. Fans are encouraged to purchase tickets from NCAA member institutions and companies authorized by the NCAA to sell or resell championship tickets.
- To request disabled seating, you must call (208) 426-4737.
- Boise State University will not play at this site.
- For more information, call (208) 426-4737, or send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information on the NCAA and its 88 championships, visit www.ncaa.com.
NCAA and Final Four are trademarks of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.