Boise State University Men's Basketball Jr. Elite Camp
August 2, 2012
Camp Brochure (PDF)
Elite Camp Format
This camp is for students in grades 7 and 8 who are looking to take their game to the next level. This camp will be structured to allow campers to take part in numerous drills, skill breakdowns, station work, as well as games over the course of the camp. Campers will have access to instruction from the BSU Men's Basketball coaching staff and will be put on teams to compete on for games during the games/scrimmage segment of camp.
Please register online at www.broncosports.com. We strongly encourage you to pre-register ASAP. Only campers registered online by May 30th will receive pre-sized T-Shirts! All others may not get the correct size, because we have to pre-order the t-shirts.
Campers must be entering grades 7 or 8 in the fall of 2012. A certified athletic trainer will be in attendance and available throughout camp. Campers must have complete medical information on file before you are allowed to participate. Make sure you fill out all fields online in order to ensure you are allowed into camp. Campers must submit a copy of the medical insurance card, front and back, BEFORE CAMP BEGINS (i.e. a copy of your insurance card to submit at check-in that we can keep on file).
The Boise State University Men's Basketball Staff is involved in camp instruction. Many of our current and former student athletes will be working the camp in different capacities.
Jr. Elite Camp will take place over the course of a full day from 9:00am-6:00pm and is available to athletes in grades seven and eight. Campers will be taken through drills, stations, competitions, and games. There will be a tour of the Boise State University campus as well as a compliance education and eligibility segment during the camp as well.
The cost of Jr. Elite Camp is $40 per camper. This includes lunch, t-shirt, instruction, and tour of Boise State campus and facilities.
1) Pay during online registration with credit card
2) If you are unable to register and pay online, you may mail your registration to Boise State Men's Basketball Camp, 1910 University Dr. Boise ID. 83725-1021. We strongly encourage individuals and teams to send their payments in during this period.
3) Walk up registrations will be accepted based on availability the first day of camp.
4) Make all checks payable to Boise State Men's Basketball Camp. Please make sure your camper's name is written in the check memo area at the bottom left hand corner of your check. This will really help us with accounting.
5) All refunds will be done via check issued through Boise State University athletics business office (as per NCAA rules) on a case by case basis. Absolutely no cash refunds.
Jr. Elite Camp Check-In
Elite Camp Check In will take place at Taco Bell Arena (Entrance #2) on the morning of August 2, 2012 at 8:00am.
Check-In: We prefer that you pay for camp prior to May 30th. However walkups will be accepted based on the number of campers enrolled. There are a limited number of spots for elite camp.
This is a one day camp that will take place from 9:00am-6:00pm on August 2, 2012. Jr. Elite Camp participants will be provided with a meal at lunch but will NOT be provided lodging. Please make sure to bring a snack if necessary. Campers are responsible for their own belongings. Leave your valuables at home.