BOISE, Idaho – The Boise State Athletic Department launched a new and exciting online auction this week, which will give fans the opportunity to bid online for exclusive, one of a kind Bronco items.
The auction was launched to raise money for summer school scholarships for Boise State student-athletes. The athletic department has set a goal of $20,000 to be raised by Nov. 9. Last year the Boise State Athletic Department was able to raise $34,000 between two online auctions.
Some of this year’s featured items include:
- Game day Bronco experiences – football sideline passes, club seats and tailgating packages.
- Kids birthday parties and sports clinics with Bronco teams such as Wrestling, Swimming and Diving, Soccer, Tennis and more.
- Head Coach Chris Petersen will record your voice mail greeting.
- Autographed Bronco gear – helmets, jerseys, basketballs, footballs, posters and artwork.
- 50 yard line loge seating in the Stueckle Sky Center for the Broncos’ home football game vs. New Mexico State University.
- Local restaurant gift certificates and hotel stays.
- A complete car detail from Like Nu Car Wash.
- Unique Bronco clothing and Nike gear.
Boise State Athletics encourages Bronco fans to check out www.boisestateauction.com to bid on the latest items, unique packages and amazing experiences they won’t find anywhere else.