Little Flyers will have the privilege of performing 1 half time of a women's and men's basketball game.
Please note this experience is for Little Flyers only and participants will be guided by the Boise State University Cheerleading Coordinator and staff. One game day ticket is included for each basketball performance for the participant. Each participant will receive a family pass for the women's basketball game and a discount rate for tickets for the Men's basketball game performance.
Please fill out a Registration Form above and submit or mail to:
Attn: Boise State Cheerleading
1910 University Drive
Boise, ID 83725-1561
- Opportunity to perform at half time of a women's and men's basketball game
- Attend 4 private Broncos Cheerleading Practice
- Official Little Broncos paraphernalia
- Autographed Cheerleader poster
- Team photo
- Family pass to women's basketball game performance and discount tickets for family to the men's basketball game performance
The 2011-2012 Boise State University Cheerleaders will instruct this exciting program. Participants will learn performance fundamentals and routines for games. Please note the Little Broncos program is an activity and not a competitive program. All participants must maintain a C average or above to cheer.
All practices and appearances are MANDATORY. If the cheerleader misses a practice before a game, the cheerleader will not be allowed to participate at the present event. Attendance will be kept for practices and games.
Practices are scheduled once a month for one hour on selected Sunday's. Practice times will be from 2:00pm to 3:00pm in the Band Hall (on campus).
COST OF PROGRAM
- Program Fee: $55 for just men's basketball season or $45 for just women's basketball season $85 for both seasons!!
- Includes: Shorts, 1 t-shirt, poms, and bow -for females
- Includes: Shorts, 1 t-shirt, small megaphone -for males