Boise State Athletic Ticket Office Allocation Procedures for Away Games
- The Boise State Ticket Office cannot control the sections we are allotted when playing at an away site.
- When we use the term "best available" it is referring to the best seats out of the allotment given to us. Many times, we as the visiting team will get sections close to if not in the end zone.
- Our allotment could include very high or very low seats. The best views of the field vary depending on the stadium. Boise State works with the ticket office at those venues to determine where the best views of the stadium are in that allotment.
- Please keep in mind, a section is not better simply because it is in the lower deck.
- "Best available" seats are assigned based on the date that you purchase, and your Bronco Athletic Association membership.
- Season ticket holders have 1st priority to purchase away game tickets if PURCHASED BY MAY 31, 2010. Tickets not purchased by season ticket holders will go on sale to the general public June 1, 2010.
- If more than one season ticket holder would like to get seats together come down to the Athletic Ticket Office at Bronco Stadium and place your order at the same time in person. Seat allocations will be determined by the season ticket holder with the lowest BAA membership in the group.
- For accessible seating for any away games, please contact the Athletic Ticket Office directly at 208-426-4737.
- Our goal is to provide the customer with the best possible seat remaining at the time their ticket order is allocated.